The Hospice Egypt project's main goal is to reach out to more terminally-ill patients in need of support and therefore collaborating with many governmental hospitals, university hospitals, private medical centers and organizations.
These hospitals and organizations refer the terminally-ill patients to the Hospice Egypt team when they are in need of hospice services.
- Global Cancer Care Egypt-UK
- Saint Moses the Black Association
- Mersal Organization
Some networks may include other organizations providing different services to the terminally-ill cases such as: continuing the social, educational and financial support offered to the family members of the deceased patient.
- El-Hussein University Hospital.
- Ain Shams University Hospitals.
- Al Salam City Hospital.
- Nasr City Health Insurance Hospital
- El-Mokattam Health Insurance Hospital
- Baheya Hospital